Great alternative to banana bread or cake with breakfast or coffee.
9 oz. (250g) zucchini (courgette)
¾ cup (185g) coconut sugar
½ cup (120ml) olive oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 ½ cups (190g) all purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. baking soda
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Grate the zucchini, using the large holes of the grater, then set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat vigorously with a whisk until creamy. Now stir in the grated zucchini.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the zucchini and stir until combined. Transfer the batter into the loaf tin.
5. Place the tin in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until the bread is firm and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Set the tin aside to cool for 10 minutes then remove the loaf from the tin onto a wire cooling rack and cool completely before slicing and serving.