Perfect for a delicious, healthy snack on the go and packed lunches.
1 medium peach, chopped
1 ½ cups (140g) ground almonds
2 ½ tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
2 eggs, beaten
4 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
2 tsp. vanilla extract
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners or use silicone muffin cases.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
3. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add in the chopped peach and mix again.
4. Evenly distribute the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Remove the muffins from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from the liner.