Roasted Cauliflower & Salmon - Serves 2
COOKING DEMOS • 2m 4s
Wholesome baked salmon (all in one tray) with tzatziki dressing.
1 tbsp. coconut oil
12 oz. (350g) cauliflower, florets
1 carrot, sliced
1 tsp. garam masala
½ tsp. ground turmeric
½ tsp. ground cumin
1 cup (150g) cherry tomatoes
2 salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 8 oz./230g each)
3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
2 tsp. mint, chopped
salt & pepper
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
2. Place the coconut oil into a roasting tray and place into the hot oven. Once the oil has melted, remove the tray and add the cauliflower florets and carrots. Place the tray back in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, mix together the spices in a small bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. After 10 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and add in the cherry tomatoes. Season with the spice mix and toss together, ensuring everything is well coated in the spice mix.
5. Layer the salmon on top of the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Then return the tray to the oven and roast for a further 12 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the salmon is cooked through.
6. While the salmon is in the oven, grate the cucumber and with your hands, gently squeeze out as much excess water as possible. Then place the cucumber into a bowl with the yogurt and chopped mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
7. Serve the roasted vegetables and salmon topped with a spoon of the cucumber and yogurt dressing.
Up Next in COOKING DEMOS
Mexican Chicken Bowl - Serves 4
Wholesome & tasty lunch/dinner option that eats well and travels great.
For the quinoa:
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup (170g) dried quinoa
1 cup (240ml) vegetable broth
1x 14 oz. (400g) can black beans, drained
1 cup (180g) frozen corn kernels, defrosted ...
Strawberry Sauce Parfait - Serves 4
Quick and delicious breakfast, packed full of antioxidants.
1 cup (145g) strawberries
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 ¾ cups (500g) Greek yogurt
2 servings Honey Granola with Cherries & Walnuts (see recipe in this pack)
1 cup (150g) blueberries
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Celery & Herb Salad with Eggs & Ancho...
Herbaceous, balanced salad with zero cooking.
For the salad:
1 head celery, leaves trimmed, ribs sliced
1 bunch radishes, sliced
½ cup (12g) parsley, chopped
2 tbsp. tarragon, chopped
2 tbsp. dill, chopped
For the dressing:
1 small shallot, chopped
1 tbsp. Dijon mus...